GP 1800 Waverunner 2018
GP 1800 Yamaha Waverunner 2018
Main Watercraft Features
- COLOUR: Team Yamaha Blue or Torch Red Metallic
- RIDER CAPACITY: 1 - 3 Person(s)
- Supercharged SVHO 1812cc engine with EFI
- NanoXcel2® hull - super-strong & super-light
- 160mm pump
- Revolutionary RiDE® system w/Reverse Traction ctrl
- Fast electronic trim
- Smart metallic paint colours and stylish graphics
- Textured multi-tone race-style step-up seat
- Clear meters for F-N-R, RiDE and electronic trim
- Industry-first remote security with Low-RPM Mode™
- Large integral mirrors and strong ski towing eye
- Hydro-Turf mats and soft-touch reboarding step
- Glove box, under-seat and bow storage space
The new GP1800 – this is TRUE high-performance.
Over many years, Yamaha's GP models forged an unbeatable reputation among serious racers the world over. This magnificent heritage is now exploited and thrillingly re-born in the shape of our new high-performance hero, The GP 1800.
It's the answer to a performance enthusiast's prayer – an incredible-looking, super-smooth, super-powerful machine with a super-strong, agile hull and the ability to respond to the rider's every command precisely, predictably – and in an instant.
When such a machine includes all the very latest technical and electronic innovations – often unique and exclusive to Yamaha – and proudly carries that famous name, you know a new star is born. Meet it.
GP 1800 (2018) - Fact Sheet (PDF)