It will advise you of what information we may ask from you and how we store that data securely. It also explains what we ask you to do to help us keep your data accurate, relevant and up to date.
When we ask you for personal information, we will:
- Explain clearly and transparently why we need this personal data.
- Secure it safely, protecting it from any unlawful access.
- We only share it with 3rd parties where we have your consent.
- We will never pass your data over to any 3rd parties for marketing purposes.
- We will only use the data we take from you for the purpose we took it for.
- We will only take the data that is relevant, adequate and limited to what Watercraft World need for the purpose of any agreement.
- We will not keep your data any longer than is necessary.
We ask you to:
- Make sure the information you supply us is accurate.
- Inform us as soon as possible, if this information changes i.e. your contact details or address.
Disclosing your information
We collect data from you to comply with legal requirements and to undertake the performance of the contract agreed. We will only pass this information on if we have a legal obligation to do so, unless it is to a 3rd party. Watercraft World Ltd does not pass on any of its data to 3rd parties other than those specified to undertake the contract entered into. We may pass on data to HMRC, should we be required.
You can find out about the information we hold on you, or correct any errors, by contacting our Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org